Fruit of the Loom Return Policy
For Lucky Looms returns, please contact our Consumer Services Department at 1-855-253-4534 for instructions.
To manage orders that have been placed through any payment account such as Checkout by Amazon, please visit https://payments.amazon.com.
For Other Returns
We guarantee total customer satisfaction with the items that you purchase at shop.fruit.com. If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you may return any item that is in the original condition that it was received from shop.fruit.com – unused, unwashed and accompanied by original packaging including tags.
You may return merchandise purchased from our website within 30 days of the original shipped date during non-holiday months (January – October). Purchases made during the holiday months (November – December) must be received no later than January 31st of the New Year.
You will be refunded for the merchandise total, plus applicable sales tax paid. If you return any part of an order that was part of a promotion, your refund may be reduced. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless you receive a defective or wrong item. Please use "standard ground" delivery when returning items. Reimbursement will only be made at this rate.
Please allow 14 business days for us to process your return and 1 to 2 billing cycles for the returns credit to show up on your credit card statement.
Please return your merchandise by following the instructions below:
- Click on the link, "My Account" in the third column at the bottom of the page.
- On the left-hand side of the Your Account page, under the Order Information click on, Return an Item.
- Next click on the returns that fits your needs, Return an Item, Return a Gift, or Manage Your Returns.
- Once you have selected a Returns options, sign into your account. If already signed in go to next step.
- Select the Order you wish to return.
- Select a reason for your return following a brief description (if provided) and Continue.
- Review your return Information and if all is correct, click Continue.
- Click the "Print labels" button to print your return labels. Each label will print on a separate page.
- Place the "Return Merchandise Authorization" in the package with your return.
- Secure the return address label to the outside of the box (clear tape is usually best)
- Ship the parcel to our returns center. We recommend that you use a service provider that provides both insurance and tracking.
Refunds will be remitted in the same form as the original purchase when possible. Please note that gift orders will be refunded to the original purchaser.
If you need additional assistance please feel free to contact our Consumer Services Department via email at FOTLCustServ@fruit.com or by calling toll free at 1-855-253-4534.